Terms & Conditions
Plans are provided to help pet owners improve and maintain the health of their pets. Each plan is designed by your vet and administered by Knose Care Pty Ltd. Veterinary services are provided by your vet and Knose Care Pty Ltd will supply your self administered preventative treatments, if applicable, payment management services and online system.
- Necessary vaccines, if included, are determined by your vet. For details regarding the vaccines necessary for you pet please discuss with your vet.
- Plans are designed to maintain the long term health of your pet. Plan services are provided at significant discounts on our Plans so if you cancel within 12 months of joining, services may have been performed that have not been fully paid for. In this situation you are responsible for the remaining payments on the plan or the full retail value for services or discounts used under the plan less payments made (whichever is less). To cancel please call or visit the practice.
- If your pet passes away or your wish to cancel for any reason it is your responsibility to contact the practice.
- The plans are intended to maintain and improve the overall pet health with comprehensive preventative and health checks and services. Things can go wrong and the plans are not insurance which generally covers in full or in part costs associated with injuries and illness.
- Services provided are on a fair use basis for the benefit of all members. Breaches of fair use of veterinary services may result in termination of subscription by the vet.
- You agree to receive communication from Knose Care Pty Ltd ACN 619770973
- You agree and authorise for the purpose of managing your pets care that the vet to provide Knose Care Pty Ltd your personal, pet and payment information and to be subject to user policies for the purpose of managing your pet care plan.
- The home delivered preventative treatments are based on the weight recorded on the Pet Care Plan system. Your vet has determined the correct preventative dosage for each weight. You are responsible for maintaining the correct weight of your pet on the Pet Care Plan via the customer portal provided or by contacting your vet.
- By applying for or accepting membership you acknowledge and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.